Wednesday 30 September 2020

Term 4 Prompts: Oct 1- Prompt 20

 It's Inktober!

I am going to start off Term 4 prompts a little differently by utilising INKTOBER as my inspiration. You haven't heard of INKTOBER? You can read all about it HERE. Basically the idea is to do one drawing a day in ink for the entire month of October. You can post it to the Instagram page if you like or not. It is a way to encorage you to draw as much as possible for one month.

Now, I know a lot of you are very busy and a drawing a day is a difficult thing to ask. So, instead, I would like to to choose ONE of the prompts from each week and draw that. This will give you 7 different ideas to choose from and be inspired by. Of course, if you want to do more or even all 7 then go for it.

It would be nice if you used ink somewhere in the drawing. But I am not holding you to using ink exclusively, so if you want to just use a little wash here and there, or some line work then that will do. Send it to me in the usual way and I will post it here. Please make sure you include the prompt in your file name. Of course you can also post to INKTOBER where you will have a wider audience for your drawing.

I will post each group of seven prompts every THURSDAY, starting today. Hopefully this will give you the weekend to think about it and work on a drawing. So, here we go with the first 7 prompts;

  1. Fish
  2. Wisp
  3. Bulky
  4. Radio
  5. Blade
  6. Rodent
  7. Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment