Thursday 24 March 2022

Inktober52 Catch Up: #9, 10, & 11...and new prompt

 Been a busy few weeks and I have fallen behind in my Inktober52 drawings. So I sat down and did some quickie drawings - nothing terribly inspired and I haven't finished one, but they fill the page!

My direction in art is a bit confused at the moment. #9 Direction. Linda Weil©

Wingnuts take flight in a Jackson Booth sky. #10 Flight. Linda Weil©

I lost interest in this one and did not finish. #11 Lush. Linda Weil©

#12 is 'Break'. Think holiday break, broken hearts, china, etc.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

EM has done some catching up too with the following great works! I enjoyed her take on Direction, and love the Flight concept.

#8 Spot by EM

#9 Direction by EM

#10 Flight by EM

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

And we welcome back SW from her overseas trip visiting family! She has combined prompt 10 Flight with prompt 11 Lush. I wonder if Buddy is in that balloon?

#10 & 11, Lush & Flight by SW

No comments:

Post a Comment