Tuesday 26 March 2024

Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Art Show


It is delivery day today! I will be travelling down the penninsula to Blairgowrie - showing 3 works. One of the pieces I am showing is 'Sprocketree'. 

'Sprocketree' plus detail above by Linda Weil ©2024

I will also be delivering two new works for Sheridan Jones - these are currently in the boot of my car and I am going to have a sneak peak when I deliver.
Sheridan does wonderful works incormporating cut paper and paper sculpture.

Lisa O'Keefe will also be showing some new works. So this is an art show that you should not miss!

Please come and visit this wonderful show over the Easter weekend. A perfect excuse to come down to the Blairgowrie/Sorrento area. I will be atending the opening night on Friday, 29 March, (which is alot of fun!), and if you wish to join me check this link for tickets: BYS

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment