Monday 16 September 2024

Hahnemulhe paper sample drawings

Inkworks on Hahnemulhe

Last night of term at VAS yesterday. I spent the evening with my class experimenting further with ink. One of my artist friends (thank you Silke) had given me some little 8 x 10cm sample books of Hahnemulhe papers so I twiddled about with these. I really enjoyed the 265gsm Bamboo paper and might grab some larger sheets. The other paper is a 125gsm cotton rag and quite nice, if a bit lightweight.
Both works done with nib pen and Windsor Newton India ink. The first is ink wash over the line work, the second is a Tombo cool grey water based pen over the ink line.
Both drawings are of Crovie, Scotland. A unique village built in the 18c on the ocean's edge, at the base of the cliffs.
#victorianartistsociety
#crovie
#tacitart_314





 

No comments:

Post a Comment