Wednesday 2 October 2024

Inktober is back!

 It's that time again, Inktober! After a very successful and productive Term 3 studying ink, my Thursday evening class has decided to attempt Inktober this year.

But... we really didn't like the official list this time, so the group put ideas in a hat, we drew out 31 and made our own list! Why not join along? You can send your works to me via the email on the right, or else post onto instagram and tag me #lindaweilfineart

So here is our list!

And my first drawings - note that #1Nail is also #16 Snail! Yes, you can do that if you wish, combine ideas. Just try, if you can, to do a drawing a day, in ink.

(S)Nail on Clairfontaine A5 paper -'Paint on Mixed Media' Recycled paper 250gsm

Hut on Hahnemuhle Toned Watercolour paper 200gsm 
 
Watch this blog or my instagram for updates during this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment