Saturday 23 November 2019

Draw with Mike!

Don't miss Mike Sibley's new website and forum!

You may know of, or heard me speak in class about my friend and wonderful graphite artist, Mike Sibley. Well, Mike has just launched his new website and forum 'Draw with Mike', and I encourage you to have a look at it and seriously consider joining.

Membership gives you the opportunity to watch custom made videos of Mike at work - videos that actually TEACH you something! You can also ask Mike questions at his regular Q & A sessions - even requesting he do a video of a particular technique you want to see. There is an online drawing class/workshop you can join.

As well, the members forum gives you the chance to show your work (finished or in progress) and ask for help from Mike and the other forum members. Unlike a Pintrest or Instagram page where you will receive accolades but no helpful critique, the forum offers constructive, friendly advice and assistance from Mike and other forum members.

This is a great time to join as Mike has included a special 'Christmas' link you can send to your special other as a helpful gift hint! And this comes at a convenient time for us in Australia as we enter summer holidays - I visit the site weekly, and would be more than happy to offer you any help there on your summer artwork. You can PM me on the site to give me a heads up (as I will be travelling/workshopping* in January) although I plan to check into the forum regularly.

Interested? I hope so! Why not click on the link and join today!
see you there -

Image courtsey of Mike Sibley Fine Art

*Places still available at Bathurst Mitchell School of Art! Enrollments close Nov. 29, don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment