Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas Cupcakes!

 YUM!

Okay, I know it isn't drawing - but it is 'that' time of the year! I made a wonderful batch of Cinnamon cupcakes with Christmas Spice Buttercream icing as a gift for my wonderful friends at Tacit. I must say they were exceptionally yummy and did not last very long here at home.

If you are interested I used the recipe from BBC Good Foods HERE. I added extra fresh grated nutmeg to the mix which tasted great. The mix is somewhat on the small side, so it makes 12 mini cupcakes or 8-10 regular cupcakes. I made my standard butttercream icing flavored with vanilla essence and homemade Christmas spice (ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice) then dusted with more freshly grated nutmeg. Try it - I guarantee you will love them.

Merry Baking! 

But if you can't be bothered baking a gift don't forget that the Spoons Exhibition is still on until Wednesday Dec 23 at AGRA. Wonderful things in the gallery shop and the unframed sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment