Tuesday 1 December 2020

2020 Medallion Exhibition - Day 1

 I dropped in to the AGRA galleries today to see my 'Spoons' collection at the 2020 Medallion Exhibition. I must say I was very pleased with the hanging and the positioning. The works are hung in the Long Gallery and greet you as you walk into AGRA. Ray and the hanging team did a fantastic job of arranging and positioning the works - I couldn't be happier with the result!

The two other artists work, Ros McQuillan and Pamela Pretty, are in the Front Room and the Fireplace Room and look great too.

Myself, Ros and Pamela will be at the gallery on Saturday, December 5 (between 1 -4 pm) if you would like to come in and meet the artists and see the works. Covid restrictions apply - masks and controlled numbers, but There Will Be Wine!
🍷

The Long Gallery

Long Gallery- entry

Remember, you can purchase a copy of the book 'Spoons' HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment