Monday 10 May 2021

Fantasy Creature Workshop

Let your imagination run wild! 

Grab a pencil or two and your sketchbook, bring along your imagination and join me for an afternoon of fantastical drawing! Have you ever wanted to draw your favorite storybook character, myth, monster or whimsical critter? In this workshop I will show you a few basic tips and with a little bit of practice you will be drawing an amazing fantasy creature in no time at all.

Come view my exhibition 'Grimm Visions' for inspiration and then indulge your creative flight of fancy. Join me for an afternoon of drawing fun on Saturday, May 29, 1 - 4 pm at Blarney Books and Art, Port Fairy. No previous drawing experience is required and some materials will be provided. It is only $45 for the afternoon and you can register HERE.

Drive up for the day and return, or spend the night in Port Fairy and join me for a glass of wine at the local after the workshop - would love to see you there.

'Hans my Hedgehog' from the Grimm Visions Exhibition
Artwork by Linda Weil©


No comments:

Post a Comment