Monday 3 May 2021

Upcoming Exhibition at Blarney Books and Art

 A heads-up for my upcoming exhibition opening 28 May at Blarney Books and Art in Port Fairy, Victoria. I will send out emails or postal invites to anyone on my lists, but for those of you who follow my blog please also consider yourself invited!

Port Fairy is a beautiful seaside town along the stunning Great Ocean Road, about 3-4 hours out of Melbourne. You can do it in a day if you don't mind driving, but why not consider a weekend get-away and see some of the sights and the beautiful area. Bush and beach walks, lighthouse to visit, koalas at Tower Hill, great food, fresh air and of course, The Great Ocean Road. As well as a visit to Blarney Books and Art!

There will be a couple of weekend workshops with me on offer, during the first weekend of the exhibition and the final weekend. These will be confirmed in the next week or so, or you can enquire at Blarney Books and Art here


No comments:

Post a Comment