Saturday 8 January 2022

Ink! Wild!

 Inktober 52 - Week 1

I enjoyed doing 'Inktober' last year during October, but I do admit that sometimes doing a drawing everyday became difficult at times. But ink is so much fun, and I really like playing around with it in different and imaginative ways... so... I thought I would try and see if I could do the Inktober52 challenge this year. No promises, but will see how I go. Surely a drawing a week would be easier?

Why not join along? Each Thursday a new prompt appears on the Inktober website and the Instagram page - or emailed to you if you have signed up. You have the whole week to think about it and do a drawing! As well a talented artist will be featured each week. The works appear on Instagram, but you can see them without joining (although they do nag you to sign up). HERE is this week's featured artist.

And this week's prompt is 'WILD'. Go wild and have fun with ink!

Week 1: Inktober52 'Wild' by Linda Weil(d)©



No comments:

Post a Comment