Monday 11 April 2022

Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Art Show - Easter weekend

Have I told you all? I am sure I have, but just in case you missed it (😉), I will be the Feature Artist at the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Art Show this Easter weekend. Works to be shown include a selection from my solo show earlier last year:  '20,000 Leagues'

There is no official opening event, however, there will be select viewing sessions this Friday, April 12. I will be attending the 4pm session if you would like to join me for a drink. Tickets for these select viewing sessions are available from the website HERE 

During the main run of the show General Admission is $5, information about the show: HERE

Tickets are available at the door each day and visitors are welcome to stay on at the club and enjoy the bistro and bar offerings while enjoying the spectacular views of the bay from the deck, or just relax on the lawn and take a walk on the beach. Blairgowrie is lovely spot, why not come down for the day, take in the show and have some lunch or a coffee? 

Some absolutely fabulous works on show - make sure you look for some of Lisa O'Keefes' new paintings!



No comments:

Post a Comment