Friday 15 April 2022

Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron; Easter Show 2

 It is such a beautiful day here in Melbourne, and it promises to be fine all Easter weekend. Hop in the car and drive down the peninsula to see the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Art Show - the new freeway extensions cuts the travel time way down. I dropped in yesterday and had a wonderful time taking in the fabulous art works as well as a drop of bubbly.

A few of works that I highly recommend you seek out: 
'All That Remains' by Lisa O'Keefe - Best in Show
 264: 'Skull Rock' by Geoff Sargent - Best Other Medium
262: 'Magnolia Grandiflora' by Geoff Sargent - this was my pick for Artists Choice
All the pottery by John Stroomer
And the fabulous life sized Red 'Roo out on the balcony!

...and of course, don't pass by my display! And if you like, you can put in a silent auction bid for one of my works - see the table in the entrance hallway.

My works on display at BYS Art Show, 2022

'Voyage of the Maelstrom' by Linda Weil

Why not drop me a note and tell me what you think of the show and which was your favorite work.

No comments:

Post a Comment