Friday 29 April 2022

Some Inktober52 catch ups

 Things have been somewhat busy around here the past few weeks and I have fallen behind in the Inktober52 challenge. But, I had a fabulous time in Port Fairy - great workshops that were lots of fun with very talented people creating interesting works. The Grimm exhibition has closed there now, but I hope to be back in Port Fairy this time again next year with a new series of drawings and more workshops - so keep this blog bookmarked for future events.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Inktober52, #14 & 15

Like I said, I have been occupied elsewhere, but I have managed to complete two of the challenges. Both are rather simplistic, but the aim is to just DO something, and these achieve that:

#14 Eye by Linda Weil©
a visual pun on the letter 'i' and the image 'eye'

#15 Camo: by Linda Weil©©
I took this prompt as 'camouflage' - and did a sketch of a teen in hiding

The next two prompts are #16 SciFi and this weeks #17 Dino. Both challenging and I will try and find time to fit these two in soon. In the meantime, check out the following great images from EM:

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏



From the top, by EM©:

#13: Bottle
#14: Eye
#15: Camo

No comments:

Post a Comment