Monday 6 January 2020

My Fav Pencils are back!

Staedler Mars Karat Aquarell Watercolour


I love these colour pencils and have used them for decades - in fact for nearly 40 years! Brilliant colours that work well wet or dry. Excellent blending, good strong colour fastness. Nice hard leads that allow you to sharpen to a point and draw crisp hair lines. IMO these pencils are far superior to any other brand in the market. These are professional, top of the line, colour pencils.  Here is an excellent review on bestpencils.com. 

So you can imagine my dismay when I was told a few years back that Staedler Australia was no longer going to sell these pencils into art stores.  But someone at Staedler heard my pleas and they are now back! You can purchase them online at Officeworks throughout Australia or Bennetts who will also deliver Australia wide.

These are a professional standard, premium colour pencil and cosequently costly. But you get what you pay for, and although I don't need more, I could not resist and just purchased a brand new box of 60.

Oh! Pretty New Pencils! 😍

Why not indulge yourself and buy some... even if it is just a set of 12 or 24 I bet you will love them! Just remember, if you want the best, you have to pay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment