Tuesday 8 February 2022

Exhibitions!

It's so nice to see things starting up again - and I am pleased to let you all know I have work in two local shows and two solo exhibitions happening!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

First up, my most exciting solo is the upcoming Grimm Visions at Blarney Books and Art in Port Fairy,  5 March - 1 April. It is fantastic that the exhibition is running at the same time as the Port Fairy Folk Festival, so you can enjoy both aural and visual delights! There will be a Launch event on 5 March at 4pm. And don't forget the Fantasy Creatures workshop I will also be running at Blarney on 5 March, 12.30 - 4 pm. Workshop bookings HERE. Come join me in the beautiful part of Victoria.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Running concurrently in the VAS Eileen Mackley Members Room is my second solo, a redux showing of Steam: 20,000 Leagues. Ten works of the original 18 will be featured in the Members Room at the Victorian Artists Society, 2 March - 14 March. There will be a Meet the Artist evening, date to be announced soon. For more information visit VAS.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Currently the Summer Seasonal exhibition at the Victorian Artists Gallery here in Melbourne opens Saturday. Hugo will be making an appearance, as well as my latest small sculpture, The Echidna.
12 - 28 February in the VAS galleries.

The Echidna. Polymer Clay miniature sculpture by Linda Weil©

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

And if you miss the chance to see Steam at VAS, I have been asked by the Blairgowrie Yacht Club Art Show to be their feature artist this year, and I will be showing a selection of 8 of the 20,000 Leagues art works. The BYS art show runs over the Easter weekend with Opening Night on Friday April 15. The show finishes on Monday April 18 and features a wide and varied selection of  different styles of art and is one of the most prestigious Art Shows on the Mornington Peninsula. I was delighted and honored to receive the Best in Show award last year! It really is a excellent exhibition to visit over Easter. Further information: HERE

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

So, a busy couple of months! I hope to see you at one, or all! of these exhibitions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment