Thursday 24 February 2022

News!

 Meet the Artist (me)

Visit ‘Steam’ at the VAS Galleries to meet and have a chat in the Mackley Member’s Room on 8 March, 2pm to 4pm. Find out how I approach my subjects to create a steam punk vision of mechanical gadgets and critters. Watch me in action as I demonstrate techniques with a drawing of a new work—gears, cogs, wheels, and sprockets all come together to bring to life another imaginative creation.

If you missed this exhibition in 2021 at Tacit Galleries, or just want to revisit a favorite work from this series I hope to see you there!

'SeeHorses' by Linda Weil©

Linda Weil - Steam
20,000 Leagues revisited
2 March - 13 March, 2022

Location: Mackley Member's Room
Victorian Artists Society
430 Albert Street, East Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3002
Opening Hours:
10am - 4pm weekdays
1pm - 4pm weekends
Closed on public holidays
Phone: 03 9662 1484

𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋

Inktober52 #6Tiger

I did a Tiger eye, using Derwent Inktense orange wash, then a sepia Staedtler micro pen followed by black Staedtler Fineliner pens, .1, .3, .5 and .7.

#7 Tyger by Linda Weil©

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

SW has sent me a lovely drawing of many 'micro' things.

'Micro' by SW©

And EM has done a very interesting response to Tiger - incorporating a variety of techniques: rubbing, embossing and perspective drawing of  ovals/glass.

'Tiger' by EM©

No comments:

Post a Comment