Sunday 30 August 2020

Drawing Prompt Week 17

 



'Spring' by Linda Weil.
Graphitint Indigo and 4B water soluble washes with HB, 2B and 4B graphite dry drawing.

Prompt: SPRING

Forgive the bad pun... 😏
This week is the start of Spring and I want you to show me what the season means to you. For me, it brings back memories of my childhood in the Northern Hemisphere. As you know, this is usually Easter time in the North. Spring flowers such as daffodils, freesias and lilies bloomed in the garden. The cherry trees would be full of blossoms and the hummingbirds would arrive. We always had a new best Sunday dress for the Easter holiday.
What best represents Spring to you? Think new baby lambs, flowering bulbs, baby birds... let your imagination run wild through the new spring grass of your fancy.

Me and my sisters in our new Easter Dresses, 1963.
I'm the one on the left.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this informative information in this post, i will visit again soon for new latest post.
    longmire coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this informative information in this post, i will visit again soon for new latest post.
    longmire coat

    ReplyDelete