Wednesday 6 October 2021

Inktober 2021: #7 Fan

I have a number of these fans that I take with me when I travel North for summer workshops - invaluable! One of my favorites is this violet silk with black lacquer bamboo. Inktense and Staedtler mars fineliner pens.

Note, this is the first week of Inktober finished! Check the prompt list at the end of this post for the next 7 days of ideas. Draw all, or choose the one that inspires. I look forward to your works.

'Fan' by Linda Weil

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JH has chosen a Crocoite crystal from Tasmania to draw. Created in Inktense pencils on Arche 300gsm cold press paper.

'Crystal' by JH

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JMcG has had fun with 'Spirit', drawing a Japanese Oni Spirit creature. She has utilized the kanji calligraphic symbol for 'spirit' as part of her design.

'Spirit - Oni' by JMcG

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Start working on the next 7 days! Here is the prompt list:



No comments:

Post a Comment